How Does Your Riding Surface Calculator Work?
We’ve tried to make the Riding Surface Calculator as simple as possible.
First of all you will need to decide which of our riding surfaces you prefer.
Secondly, you will need to know what width and length your arena is, a typical arena is 20m x 40m.
Thirdly, you will have to enter which application you require “Topper” or Standalone”.
Lastly, you will need to enter your delivery postcode.
The Riding Surface Calculator will display the total without VAT/ total including VAT/ grand total including VAT and delivery.
How Do I Use "Order Now" When Purchasing a Riding Surface?
Once you have entered in all of the required details using the Riding Surface Calculator you will then need to enter the following into the “Order Now” section:
- Select your riding surface type
- Enter in the quantity of bags shown in the “Bags of Surface Required – Maximum 20 Bags Per Load”
- Enter in your preferred delivery date
- Enter your billing and delivery details
- Copy the amount shown in “Grand Total Including VAT and Delivery” into field that requires the price.
- Accept terms and conditions
- Enter card details and pay