Our polypropylene stability fibres help to stabilise your riding surface and offer an enhanced root structure when blended with sand. Our First-Class Fibre is post-consumer carpet that has been individually selected and passed through a filtration system ensuring that you are left with a quality product. Another major benefit is that our synthetic stability fibres will not degrade, this ensures that your riding surface will withstand the test of time.
First-Class Fibre provides a cushioning effect that aids for a smoother ride and more importantly reduces the likelihood of your horse becoming lame.
Benefits of our Fibre-Class Fibre
- For professional & domestic use
- Will not blow away
- Cost-effective & easy to maintain
- Provides enhanced support to your horse whilst also being forgiving
- Reduced dust helping to reduce likelihood of provoking an allergic reaction from your horse
- Enhanced underfoot support when riding, schooling or lunging
- Excellent in many weather conditions
- Reduces ground freezing in low temperature conditions
- Provides increased surface traction reducing likelihood of horse slipping in wet weather conditions
- Environmentally friendly
- Can be used with pre-existing surface
- Aids water drainage
First-Class Fibre is sold per 800KG bag (Catch weight)
First-Class Fibre Maintenance
Like any surface ensuring longevity from Equestrian Riding Fibre is dependant on how you maintain it. Being a polypropylene structure ensure that the fibre is very robust however, some basic maintenance is required; Keep the fibre moist (approximately 20/30% saturation) will help reduce any flocculant dust forming. Regular harrowing, once weekly depending on the arena usage is sufficient in giving the fibrous surface an even wear rate and a general level spread throughout the arena/ paddock. Cleaning up foul waste from your horse or pony after riding is highly suggested as it prevents the fibre from clumping and staining.