As the name suggests, Paddock slabs are intended for use with animals. As well as paddocks, they can be used for riding arenas, exercise runs and feeding areas. Resistant to frost and UV, the clever connection system locks each slab in place to make sure you’ll always be on firm ground.
- Dimensions: 50 x 40 x 4 cm
- Quick installation due to light weight
- Ideal for paddocks, exercise pens, and feeding areas as well as for storage and parking areas
- Suitable for load class SLW 60 according to DIN 1072
The permeable parking solution
Equipave is a high performance grid made from recycled plastic. Designed for car-parking, Equipave can be filled with earth or gravel. The structure allows rainwater to pass through at a controlled rate and is SuDS (Sustainable Drainage Systems) regulations compliant. Parking space delineators (fitted white caps) are available as an optional extra.
- Dimensions: 33.3 x 33.3 x 4 cm
- Our all-purpose solution for drainage issues
- Light weight
HEAVY DUTY SLAB
Get Equipro’s Heavy Duty Slabs on sale price that is perfect for hardstandings and providing access/ traffic routes for HGV and horseboxes.
Below you can find information regarding our Equipro Heavy Duty slab’s usability:
- High compressive strength
- Flexible and resistant to cracking
- Harmless to flora and fauna
- Meets high SLW vehicle usage specifications, up to 60 tonnes-DIN 1072.
- Open cells can be filled with either gravel or soil and seed depending on your application.
- Location fit connection improves stability once units are in position.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic.
- Polymer construction is semiflexible and resistant to cracking unlike concrete.
- Lightweight – Complies with HSE manual handling guidelines.